As we step into the second half of 2023, we are excited to provide you with an update on the updates we have made in our Learning Management System (LMS). Over the past year, we have been working to enhance our platform and ensure it aligns with your training objectives. Today, we want to take a moment to highlight the features we have added and share a glimpse of the upcoming advancements that will further elevate your learning and development journey.
Recent Feature Enhancements:
- Export to SCORM: Export your Quests to SCORM format, enabling integration and distribution of your learning content across various learning management or content platforms.
- Meeting Mission: Enhance your Quests by adding virtual or physical meetings, offering a blended learning experience that engages your learners. Now you can bridge the gap between live facilitation and self paced content.
- Embed Capabilities for Mission Window: Customize missions with embedded content, ensuring a seamless learning experience without the need for learners to visit external sites.
- Compliance Reports and Automated Reminders: Stay on top of compliance requirements with comprehensive reports and automated reminders.
- Learner Dashboard: Empower learners with valuable insights into their progress and performance, displaying assigned, available and completed learning items, among other features.
- Learning Pathways: Create personalized learning paths tailored to your learners' unique needs, providing a focused and purpose-driven training experience.
- Learning Groups: Group learners based on specific criteria, allowing you to offer targeted learning experiences to employees automatically based on their role in the organization.
- Content Library: Access our extensive and growing library of premade Quests, including leadership training, sales training, and compliance courses, saving you time and effort in content creation.
- Quest Map: Visualize learning journeys through the Quest map, enabling learners to track their progress in a gamified and engaging way.
- Video, Image, or Document Sharing: Foster collaboration and knowledge sharing by allowing learners to share multimedia content within the myQuest community or the 1:1 coaching section.
- AI-based Coaching: AI-powered coaching to support your people in mastering new skills and excelling in their training.
- Direct Multimedia Hosting Support: The ability to directly upload videos, SCORM packages, and more to myQuest's server, eliminating the need for third-party platforms. Additionally, you will have the flexibility to create or assign these content elements as independent units, allowing users to complete them outside of a Quest.
- Dedicated Integrations and API Capabilities: Integrate myQuest into your existing technology ecosystem and leverage our API capabilities to create a truly connected solution.
- Curation and Pre-population: Easily curate and pre-populate the LMS with pre-approved topics and training materials required for compliance or other learning initiatives so the solution comes ready to go with the content you need without any content creation needed.
As we reflect on the past year of growth and innovation, we want to express our gratitude for your continued support and trust in myQuest. We remain committed to delivering a cutting-edge learning experience that meets your evolving needs. Stay tuned for our upcoming features!
If you have any questions or would like to explore these features further, feel free to book a call with us by clicking the button below.