About Profitability Works
Based in the US, Profitability Works is a leading consultant for construction companies seeking to align their culture and enhance their business performance. With a focus on delivering comprehensive training programs, Profitability Works equips companies with the tools to effectively manage day-to-day operations, maintain profitability, and drive sustainable growth. With a proven track record of success, Profitability Works is dedicated to helping construction companies reach their full potential in today's competitive market.
How does Profitability Works use myQuest?
To deliver effective and engaging training programs, Profitability Works leverages the power of myQuest. The platform enables the company to provide both self-paced training and personalized coaching for constructive feedback and assistance. The training modules are carefully designed to ensure high engagement, with a focus on practical, real-world applications. By utilizing myQuest, Profitability Works is able to deliver dynamic and effective training programs that help construction companies optimize their performance and drive success.
Prior to using myQuest:
- Profitability Works launched shortly before the COVID-19 shutdowns in 2020.
- The company modeled a significant portion of their business around in-person training delivery.
- They used only Zoom to deliver virtual instructor-led training, but found it lacked impact and engagement.
Hesitations that came up when considering signing up for myQuest:
- Their previous experience with training tools and systems had been corporate Learning Management Systems that were hard to manage and built for an organization and not designed to support real learning outcomes and engagement through a virtual hybrid delivery.
- Didn’t have a large team or a single extra person to manage a robust platform.
Measurable Results from using myQuest:
- Grown their training business revenue by 75%.
- Instead of clients working with them once a year, they are now doing 3-4 engagements with clients a year.
- Significant cost savings due to not needing to travel to deliver trainings in person.
Profitability Work’s general feedback:
- “myQuest is perfect for companies wanting to offer training to very busy clients that do not have a lot of time to pull personnel out of their day-to-day careers but still want to provide a robust training opportunity for their employees.”
- “myQuest is excellent for training that contains a lot of topics because it allows for the breakdown and application of each module before moving on to the next one. In-person workshops tend to be a fire hose of new topics, methods, or ideas that may make it challenging to retain, while this platform allows us to break it down into bite-sized chunks and include real-world application”