Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany, employs more than 52,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
How does Henkel use myQuest?
Henkel recognized the need to simplify its sales training and increase training engagement in order to boost sales. Henkel collaborated with one of our training partners who used myQuest to restructure its learning experience and deliver it online to improve training outcomes.
Prior to using myQuest
- Henkel delivered all of its sales training face-to-face. Henkel used a traditional Learning Management System which included pre and post training assignments and digital exercises.
- Sales professionals couldn’t engage with their managers to receive feedback, support, and coaching in relationships to the learning in the LMS.
- Employees found their LMS hard to navigate and complicated to use, and often complained about the experience.
- Overall, Henkel was struggling with very low engagement in the training content housed in their LMS solution, and simply weren’t seeing results from their sales team engaging with content housed in the LMS.
Hesitations that came up when considering signing up for myQuest:
- Henkel has concerns about the security of myQuest’s ecosystem, and whether their employees personal information, and the company's IP would be protected.
Measurable Results from using myQuest
- Henkel was able to build continuous learning experiences and keep in touch with their entire salesforce of 5,000 people throughout the entire process.
- The training was available to the sales professionals digitally through an app or through a web-browser around the clock, 24 hours a day, so they could access it anytime, anywhere.
- Henkel was able to roll out its entire sales training process on myQuest instead of their traditional LMS tool and make the training more accessible to everyone.
- The managers found it easy to collaborate with their employees and track engagement, providing a key element of support for their employees without it taking up all of the managers’ time.
- Henkel converted their entire sales training process into myQuest
- Measurably improved relationships between sales reps, and sales managers as a result of the added collaboration between the two parties while using myQuest.
- Engagement rates were a crucial KPI, and Henkel achieved this through their collaboration with myQuest.
Henkel’s general feedback:
- “The myQuest platform and its coaching, microlearning, and action-based features have been, without a doubt, a huge part of the overall success.”
- “Because of its mobile-friendly nature, employees could easily engage with their coaches, and access the training content at their fingertips.”
- “The myQuest interface is clean, easy to navigate, and highly engaging. We would definitely recommend myQuest to any organization who’s looking to deliver training in an effective way” - Vesna Schaefer, Global Head of Digital Training Delivery
- “With myQuest, employees felt that opening the training app was as easy as opening their Amazon app and ordering a book, which was his main goal.” - Paul Spackman, Global head of the Marketing Campus at Henkel.